blackbluepen@hotmail.com

Monday, September 16, 2013

Day 1 - Who am I ? (Introducing ourselves)


Name and Surname(s)

Teacher’s Name and group

Date



A sample composition for those of you who (think) have a lw level and / or need some sort of guideline to do the activity.

Unit 1 – Introducing myself

My name is ____________I live in ______________ with my ________________and my ________. My ______’s name is _____________and s/he works as a ___________ in ______________. My _____________’s name is __________ and s/he works as a _________ in ___________. My ________’s name is _____ and s/he works / studies ____________ in/at ____________. My ________’s name is _________ and s/he works / studies ________ in / at _______.My favourite sport  is __________ but I don’t like ________very much.My favourite pop / rock band / Singer is / are _________. I like him/ her/ them because _________. My best friend’s name is ___________ and s/he is____________.In my free time I like ________________________. The things I don’t like to do are _________________. I think I am a _____________ person. 
 

No comments: